CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance
An award winning Islamic Finance qualification by the world’s leading and the largest professional body for management accountants.
Approved by the Maldives Qualification Authority (MQA)
Diploma level (MQA level 5)
What will you gain from CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finace (CDIF)
The diploma gives you a thorough knowledge of the theory that underpins Islamic finance. In addition, you will develop practical skills to progress within Islamic finance, as well as understand the regulations which govern it. Ucompletion of the diploma you will be awarded the letters CDIF and will gain the following:
- Extensive knowledge on the commercial law underpinning Islamic finance.
- Understanding of the requirements for Shari’ah compliance and the regulations that govern Islamic finance.
- Knowledge of the Arabic terminology which is unique to this sector of finance.
Gain Certificates in Islamic Finance along the way
Each of the certificates in the CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance (CDIF) allow you to focus on one or more key areas of Islamic finance. The four certificates are:
- Certificate in Islamic Commercial Law
- Certificate in Islamic Banking and Takaful
- Certificate in Islamic Capital Markets and Instruments
- Certificate in Accounting for Islamic Financial Institutions
The qualification will be valuable for
- Individuals who have a general interest in Islamic finance
- Newcomers to Islamic finance as well as finance professionals seeking accreditation in this field.
- Individuals who want to embark on a career in Islamic finance or wish to develop their knowledge for their current job role in an Islamic financial institution
- Companies who wish to develop their staff on the principles of Islamic finance that may lead to increase staff performance
Certificate in Islamic Commercial Law
- Introduction to Islamic commercial law as it relates to Islamic finance.
- The sources of the Islamic commercial law including the Qur’an and the traditions of the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).
- The methodologies used to solve modern problems in Islamic finance.
- Shari’ah compliance and the importance of the Shari’ah standards.
Certificate in Islamic Banking and Takaful – Products and Sservices
- The developments which have taken place with regard to Islamic financial institutions and systems.
- The main source of funds available to banks and how these sources are rewarded.
- The various products developed by Islamic banks for their customers.
- The products and services offered under Takaful and issues relating to underwriting, deficits, surpluses and Retakaful.
Certificate in Islamic Capital Markets and Instruments
- The differences between conventional and Islamic capital markets.
- The primary and secondary capital markets.
- Regulation within the Islamic capital market.
- Screening processes used in accepting/rejecting Shari’ah compliant products.
Certificate in Accounting for Islamic Financial Institutions
- The reporting framework and standards of Islamic financial institutions.
- The analysis and classification of Islamic funding and financing transactions.
- How transactions adopting different contracts of financing are reported in the Islamic financial statements.
- Financial accountability and Shari’ah compliance of Islamic financial institutions.
For more information
Call us at: +960 3008300
Or Write to us: email@example.com